My name is Reza Jooyandeh (Persian: رضا جوینده) which is roughly pronounced as
[rezäː 'ʤuːjændeʰ] in IPA ASCII transcription,
but my official name is Mohammadreza Jooyandeh (Persian: محمدرضا جوینده).
I am a Software Developer Engineer 2 at Microsoft OneNote. I started working at Microsoft
in 2014 after finishing my PhD on isomorph-free exhaustive generation of graphs and isomorph-rejection of plane graphs under supervision of Prof. Brendan McKay in the Research School of Computer Science at the Australian National University.
My Erdős number is 3
(want to know how?),
but I am about to make it 2!
Reza Jooyandeh ► Gunnar Brinkmann ► Brendan McKay ► Paul Erdős.
As a PhD student, I was working on generating some families of planar and regular
graphs (more ...).
A small library for graphs (more ...).
An online graph lab in which one can find different properties of graphs.
1. Learning Tools for OneNote customer preview is released.
2. Our project OneNote for Learning won the Grand Prize of //oneweek, Microsoft-wide hackathon 2015.
3. The initial version of Graph Lab is added. At the moment it just draws plane graphs.
4. I have added pages combinatorial data, planar hypohamiltonian graphs and k-angulations.
5. I have added pages graph library
and random simple polygon generator.